Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whew! It's been a busy time for me. First off, THANK YOU to every one who is participating in the Pink Mini's for a Cure! I am very excited and it is already exceeding my expectations in terms of participation. I've already gotten some photo's in! The next step is getting the word out. I got a great idea from Jill over at the {Scrap{Beach. I will be running a blog candy with multiple prizes. The candy will start on Sunday evening and continue until Saturday when the Silent Auction goes up. To enter you will need to add a link on your blog about the when and where of the silent auction. When I post the blog candy, more details about the auction will also be posted. Jill has offered a kit for the blog candy and I will be putting up a finished album. There may be more...stay tuned! If anyone can make a "blinky" that would be AWESOME. I'm clueless on how to do it!

I am off on a quilting retreat tomorrow and will be returning on Sunday afternoon. No kids, laundry, or cooking for nearly 4 days. Can you say heaven! Okay, so I miss the kids (and hubby) after just one night, but it is a fun time. My Mom goes with me so it's a great time for the two of us.

I wanted to get these two kits up before I left. (Hubby has been trained on shipping!) View the videos on my You Tube channel (http://followthepapertrail.youtube.com) and check them out at my Etsy store (http://followthepapertrail.etsy.com) I love both paper collections!! Look for video's of the finished albums next week. (I'm taking scrapping stuff along with the quilting stuff.)

Have a SUPER GREAT weekend!


First Frost Mini Album kit













Renaissance Puzzle Kit

3 comments:

  1. I love your work!!! And thees kits are awsome;-) of to youtube to take a closer look....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, since i have the best job in the worls... i'm the manager of an arts and craft supply shop, I am going into work today to make posters for you "Passionately Pink" campaign! And, as luck would have it, Halloween is the day of our monthly crop, so i will have a captive audience!!
    I've emailed the photos of my pink mini to you this morning.
    Have a good day!
    Felicia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, been following you alot the past few months, am amazed at your endless creativity, and quality work!!! It's become an addiction, the good kind! My best to you this new year and many, many, more ideas to fill your heart.

    ReplyDelete