Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Guy Mini Album Ustream Classs

The My Guy Mini Album Ustream class starts tomorrow evening at 7 pm PT and will run for about 2 hours (suuuuurreee... for those of you who've been to my other Ustream shows know that I tend to chat and run over!!) The second half of the class will be on Saturday starting at 4 pm PT, again for about 2 hours.

If you have the kit or the instructions and you want to follow along, you may want to do some pre-cutting and scoring...I will be all pre-cut before the show to save time. We will be doing the first two "guys" at the first class....the suit and the sweater...and then finish up the other two and the cover on Saturday!

CLICK HERE to go to my Ustream Channel.

The supply list and cutting is in the Instructions available at my Etsy store. They are sent via a PDF in an email, so there is still plenty of time to order them and receive them. I also still have a couple of kits available.

See you tomorrow!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment