Friday, July 23, 2010

Watch Me Grow! Ustream class tonight...

Join me on Ustream at 7 pm Pacific time (see sidebar for the time in your area) for the Watch Me Grow! class. CLICK HERE to go directly to my channel. We will get started with the project tonight and finish up in the morning at 9:30 am Pacific time. Can't make it for the LIVE show?...both parts will be recorded so you can watch at your convenience.



The patterns with dimensions and directions are available at my Etsy shop: http://followthepapertrail.etsy.com Order before 6pm Pacific time for delivery before class.

See you tonight!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, would love to watch your live video but its a little too late at 3am for me to watch in England, so I will have to catch up tomorrow but cant wait. Thanks for such great inspiration

    ReplyDelete