Sunday, September 26, 2010

How Creepy!

Finally! I have the Creepy Coffin patterns and kits up on Etsy. I told everyone on Ustream this weekend that they would be up on Sunday afternoon. Well....it is after noon! Just further past noon than I had planned! I also added another version.....still the same kind of flavor, just a bit more color. This mini is going to be so fun!!! Class will be this coming Friday and Saturday on Ustream. CLICK HERE to go to my Etsy shop



I need to finish up the inside pages and I will post a video tomorrow. It is coming out so cool!!

Have an awesome week!!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. I usually don't do creepy stuff, but I cannot get over how cool these kits look! I can't wait to see it in action this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have out done yourself Laura! I can't wait to see the final product. Awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say that putting together what will one day be my future place of residence gives me the willies. I even thought of putting a photo of me in there looking rather peacefully sleeping and holding a lily.
    Anyway, looking forward to a frightfully freaky Friday! Zelda

    ReplyDelete