Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heritage Kits info!

We finally have the materials for the additional kits on the way! I don't like to do pre-orders typically and I REALLY don't like to do pre-orders until I know that I have everything for the kits on the way. I will send Paypal invoices out to all who are on the waiting list and post the remaining kits here on the blog by Noon my time. I am hoping to get these additional kits out along with the first batch in time for class for those here in the US.

I am hard at work on my "Tim stuff"...it is going well. Dying to show to someone...anyone...but I can't. You will all just have to wait. I think it is some of my best work. I will post on the blog from CHA along with a Youtube video.

I lost yesterday morning taking Trevor to the doctor for a kidney ultrasound. He had been complaining of back pain in the kidney area for a few days. My Mom has only one kidney, so a don't mess around with it. Don't think it is anything serious, but I am thoroughly sick of doctor visits!!!

I will take a break later today and post the latest "Love Notes" Post Card. Don't forget that we will be having a Ustream class tomorrow night. I will be showing you how to make medallions using your corner punches. The show is at 7pm Pacific time.

That's my update for today. Back to work.....

Laura

6 comments:

  1. Hi Laura - I am very excited to see your new works of art in two weeks!!!! Do you know if they will be in the Ranger booth or is Tim having his own this year? Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a tease =) i cannot WAIT to see what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you posted. I was going to send you a message and tell you to come up for air. LOL

    I know that whatever you are making is going to be gorgeous and am waiting until you are able to share.

    See you tomorrow night. Looking forward to it as it's been quite a week. I never book anything that will keep me from my friday night with Laura.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, you're amaziang. You've accompished so much in such a short time, getting ready for CHA, your Tim projects and now with Trevor. I hope all went well with his Dr's appointment and tha it was nothing too serious. I'll keep him in my prayers. Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laura, I can hardly wait to see your Tim Projects~you do such amazing stuff! I hope that Trevor is ok: once, I took my son to the doc, finally, after 4 days complaining of stomach pain, no fever, kinda like Sarah. Turns out he had VERY sore muscles from the President's Physical Fitness test he had done at the first of the week! But it had to be checked out. TeeHee! DoriG

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI LAURA JUST AQUICK QUESTION IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE VIEDO PART ONE AND PART 2 ITS THE FABRIC FLOWERS...THEY WILL START FOR A WHILE THEN GO BACK TO THE BEGINING.WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ITS AT MY END OR ITS THE VIEDOS THANK YOU...WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME BUT. CANT CANT THE VIEDOS TO WORK.:(

    ReplyDelete