Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hat Box Supply List

Tomorrow night on Ustream we will be making the little hat box shown last week on the Graphic 45 blog swap with Scrapbook Adhesives. As I noted earlier this week, I decided not to create a pattern but rather provide the supply list and hopefully do a tutorial here on the blog. I have been feeling a bit under the weather this week, so I only have the supply list so far. I hope to get a tutorial up soon but there is no guarantee with what I have on my plate on top of feeling a bit off. I will be recording the Ustream for those who can not watch live.
Here is what you need for the class:

-Graphic 45 Metal Film Canister
-Graphic 45 papers (3 to 4 coordinating)
-Light weight chipboard or poster board
-Graphic 45 Staples hinge
-Graphic 45 staples button brads (you will need 4)
-Clasp, D-ring, and brads
-Black Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
-Metallic embossing enamel
-Embellishments as desired

Class will be at 7pm Pacific on Oct 14th. This will be a Frida night only class.....no class on Saturday this week.

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to add this hatbox to my "luggage" collection. I've got most of the supplies listed in my arsenal. This is a must-do project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my tin at the ready, I'm going to make this one on Sunday after watching the recording, big family 'do' tomorrow so can't watch till Sunday - nice way to relax after all my hard work! Looking forward to it, thanks Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I had everything for making the hat box along with you but I can't find the clasp-cloure, what is the name of the one you used or will you be selling them???
    I would be appreciate any help you can give me.
    thanks, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying to find the video of the hat box. Can anyone give me directions to the site.

    ReplyDelete